Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to my new blog spot!

This is a space where I will share lessons from my personal learning journey. I am fortunate to be connected with a special firm - Kessels & Smit - The Learning Company, and have the privilege of helping to establish the company in South Africa from my base in Johannesburg. Since starting this process at the beginning of 2007 I have been joined by Andrea van der Merwe and Philippa Kabali-Kagwa, and we are currently also being joined by some other consultants. We have also found some great clients to work with over the past year and a half.

Much of our work is about learning - for ourselves and for and with our clients. I will share more about this, but I guess our starting point is that we take the view that powerful learning opportunities can arise when people connect with others about things they are passionate about.
We also work in an appreciative way, and try to bring appreciative approaches into our work and personal lives as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

Nice new blog! Good way to keep in touch with your South-African social capital!

Best wishes,
Pieterjan